With All-Natural, Chemical-Free Ingredients
Having a clean cook station is very important. Have you ever googled how many germs and bacteria can be found in a kitchen? Between your cutting board, your counters, your sink, and your sponges, your kitchen can be a breeding ground for the ickies. Unless you take the proper precautions to keep your kitchen safe.
First, our line of Real Simple Clean Products always promise to be safe, yet extremely effective. All of our cleaners are plant-based, chemical-free, and all-natural. You can feel confident knowing that you are using a product that is not only safe for your family but safe for the environment as well. Look at you multi-tasking!
With a Fresh and Healthy Cutting Board
First off is our cutting board oil. This is tantamount if you have a wood or bamboo cutting board. Once you use a cutting board, of course, you want to wash it. However, too much washing without the proper care can lead to cracks in the wood or bamboo. Cracks can hold nasty germs that can be hard to clean.
That is why oiling your wood or bamboo cutting board is so important. Our oil is 100% food-grade and it can keep your board from cracking and getting dry. Our oil does not just clean the surface but cleans deep down into the fibers of the wood itself.
Also, remember that cutting boards can easily transfer the remains of the last cut item to the next if you are cutting multiple items in a row. That is why it is a smart idea to have multiple cutting boards. One for fruit, one for veggies, one for meat, one for bread, and so on.
If you are cutting more than one type of meat, it is recommended that you use one cutting board for each protein. This prevents any cross-contamination.
Plus, you don’t want your sliced watermelons to taste like the onion you sliced earlier. Our 8 oz. cutting board oil comes in unscented.
With Clean Countertops
When you are ready to cook or bake or even simply slice an apple, your counter is basically your canvas. You need a fresh canvas. You cannot paint a picture over another. You cannot apply your makeup correctly unless you start with a clean face. The same is true of your countertops.
First, they need to be clutter free. Here is a quick ten-step program to declutter your counters.
1. Get any garbage and toss it.
2. Any dishes? Put them in the sink.
3. Wash your dishes and put them away. (You can do this last)
4. Get anything that doesn’t belong on the counters and toss it in a laundry basket.
5. Paperwork? There are 3 things you can do with it. File it. Act on it. Toss it.
6. Do you have knick-knacks and clutter? Clean and display or remove.
7. How many appliances do you have on the counter? Only leave out what you use every day.
8. Use our glass and surface cleaner in our Eucalyptus Scent to get your counters clean and sparkly. If you have an island, follow these steps for the island as well. In fact, while you have this cleaner out, do any kitchen windows or windowsills too.
9. Take care of your cooktop with our cooktop cleaner and protectant in our Fresh Citrus Scent. Your cooktop is attached to your counters and your counters won’t look done until your cooktop is clean. This product will clean your cooktop to a streak-free shine.
10. If you have granite countertops, then our granite countertop rejuvenator is just what you have been looking for.
Follow these steps, as often as needed, and remember to tell everyone in the household that the countertops are not a dumping place and that you expect them to stay clear.
The kitchen is the hub of your household and a clean and organized kitchen can keep the household calm.
All of our Real Simple Clean products are chemical-free. We promise that you will never see the words caustics, dyes, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, chlorine, formaldehyde, triclosan, or phosphates.
Instead, you will hear words such as environmentally friendly, biodegradable, recyclable, cruelty-free, plant-based, and all-natural.
Our products work as good as or better than their toxic counterparts. So, why not give us a shot? When you see your clean cook station, you’ll be glad you did.